Location: Travelling (MA, ME, VT, NY, NJ)
Salary: $100,000-$150,000 (Dependent on Experience)
General Contractor and Design-Build construction firm, based in East Lowell, Massachusetts.
Project portfolio that includes Federal and Commercial projects, both ground up and renovations.
Projects located throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.
- At least 10 years' experience in the construction industry working within General Contracting/ Design-Build
- 8 years' experience working as a Superintendent
- Experience overseeing at least 3 Projects exceeding $10 million in value as a Superintendent/ Assistant Superintendent
- Relevant Safety qualifications
- Prior experience working on Military, Commercial, State or Federal construction projects (Ground up or Renovations)
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must have
- Leading on site construction crews
- Subcontractor management
- Coordinate field actvities
- Schedule tasks
- Process change orders
- Daily reports
- Safety Management, working closely with safety personell
- U.S Citizenship or Green Card Status
- Valid U.S drivers' license
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Northeast/ Mid-Atlantic as required
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Construction, Superintendent, Safety, Civil, Commercial, Building, Engineering, Subcontractor, Excavation, Interiors, MEP, Concrete, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it