Location: East Lowell, MA
General Contractor and Design-Build construction firm, based in East Lowell, Massachusetts.
Project portfolio that includes Federal and Commercial projects, both ground up and renovations.
Projects located throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.
- At least 10 years' experience in the construction industry working within General Contracting/ Design-Build
- 8 years' experience working as a Project Manager
- Experience overseeing at least 3 Projects exceeding $10 million in value as a Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or similar, relevant qualification
- Prior experience working on Federal, Military or Commercial Projects
- Produce forecast reports
To be considered, candidates must have
- Preparing submittal package & writing proposals
- Participating construction bidding process
- Oversee Submittal, RFI and Change Orders
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Subcontractor management
- Managing Project budget
- U.S Citizenship or Green Card status
- Valid U.S Drivers' license
- Available to start work within the next one month
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager, Construction, Commercial, Schedule, concrete, MEP, Buildings, Ground-up, Project Management, Site Supervision
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it