Progressive Engineering is currently on the search for an experienced Steel Detailer to join our growing client.
This will be an initial contract position with the vision for long term growth.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited, to:
- Preparation of details drawing using relevant software packages
- Understand and checking of drawings and engineering documentation completed by other team members or external consultants
- Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Efficiently manage your time working on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Set up and organise relevant software programs
Essentials you will need to have to be considered:
- Qualification in Engineering, Manufacturing or similar
- A minimum of 5 years of Structural Detailing and Drafting
- Exposure to various CAD software programs, 2D and 3D
- Checking ability with a strong eye for detail
- Solution orientated and professional approach to your work
- The attitude for high performance and growth within a tight deadline environment
- Strong understanding of Australian standards and profiles
- We are currently not accepting any applications from outside of Australia
- Due to high volumes of applications, our team will shortlist and get in contact with successful applicants
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact!
We look forward to hearing from you. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it