Electrical Design Engineer
Required to have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years engineering experience performing program and technical tasks in support of transmission and substation projects.
Perform the following roles and responsibilities.
- Act as interface between the LRE/ construction and EOC;
- work with LRE to establish project scope;
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for field/ construction questions;
- Coordinate disposition of all Field Change Request (FCR);
- Control distribution of design drawing transmittal;
- Generate Material Request to order material as required;
- Maintain an Action Item list and hold a biweekly engineering call between the LRE and EOC to discuss open items;
Manager is looking for a Power System Engineering Degree (or related), with experience as a Lead Responsible Engineer, Regional Electric Distribution experience, and excellent Communication Skills in the candidates submitted for review.
Please pass this along to others who may be interested as well.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
engineer, design, electrical, substation, transmission, distribution, schematics, utilities, project, change request, power
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it