We are currently searching for a Project Engineer to support the Foundations Supply team within the Foundations Package of the St Brieuc Offshore Wind Farm project.
Located in London, anticipated for up to 2 years.
The Foundations Package is responsible for delivery of the design and supply of the wind turbine foundations for 62 locations, and associated free-issue equipment. These foundations shall be 3-leg pre-piled jackets, where piles are grouted into rock sockets, and a grouted connection transfers loads between the jacket and piles. It is envisaged that this service will be undertaken by one individual, working on a full-time basis to support the Foundations Supply Manager (for more information see attached document). The candidate should have the following requirements:
* The Foundations Supply Project Engineer is required to have the following experience:
- Mechanical, Civil or Structural Engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- Engineering experience in related fields (offshore wind, Oil & Gas, offshore) > 5 years
- Project/interface management experience in related fields (offshore wind, Oil & Gas, offshore)
* It would be a preference for the Foundations Supply Project Engineer to have the following experience:
- Engineering experience in related fields (offshore wind, Oil & Gas, offshore) > 7 years
- Project management experience in related fields (offshore wind, Oil & Gas, offshore) > 3 years
- Knowledge of typical Contract conditions in related fields (offshore wind, Oil & Gas, offshore) particularly variations of contract
- Previous experience working in offshore wind
- Experience with project and programme management
- Experience of fabrication or fabrication management
- Understanding of applicable Codes and Standards for Design and/or Fabrication
- Understanding of fabrication drawings and practices (lifting, welding, temporary works, quality control measures etc.)
- Knowledge/understanding of Low Voltage Electrical design and specifications
- Proven track record delivering complex multi-discipline projects.
Glasgow Glasgow GB Contract Up to £0.00 per annum
Solihull West Midlands GB Contract Up to £11.05 per hour + Including Holiday Pay
Aberdeen Aberdeen GB Contract Up to £0.00 per annum
Glasgow Glasgow GB Contract Up to £0.00 per annum + NEGOTIABLE
Enniskillen County Fermanagh GB Permanent £45000 - £55000 per annum + pension + bonus