Senior Contracts Engineer - EPC Projects
- Location: Denmark or Sweden
- Assignment: Contract or Permanent
- Offshore EPC Projects
Turner Lovell are currently shortlisting for a Senior Contracts Engineer to work on offshore EPC projects in the North Sea. Working for this engineering contractor, you will be responsible for establishing contract strategies, supplier evaluations, issuing ITTs and managing the process through to close out. Experience with offshore installation and commissioning projects in a major advantage.
- 5-10 years contracts experience, in offshore EPC projects.
- Proven experience leading tenders, evaluations, and close out of high value EPC contracts.
- Strong contractual knowledge backed up with a degree business administration, procurement or engineering.
- Experience in contractual negotiations, disputes, delay analysis.
If you have the relevant experience and are authorised to work in the EU, please apply and contact Curtis Thompson for more information.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it