Our client is a tier 1 Engineering Consultancy who have had continued success well in to the year of 2020 with the completion of projects in the Healthcare & Educational sectors. As a result of this success and client satisfaction, they have a strong pipeline of work & are looking to bring on an experienced Mechanical Engineer to compliment their Brisbane based team.
You will be involved in all aspects of Mechanical Engineering within the Building Services sector.
These duties will include the following but will not be limited to;
- Lead and manage Building Services projects across the entire design & construct process.
- Prepare drawings, reports, equipment selection analysis and data reporting.
- Provide on-going support to the Mechanical Engineering team including mentoring of junior staff.
- Chairing of internal & external meetings throughout the entire process of design to construct.
- Foster a collaborative approach with all departments & housing a positive team culture.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria as a minimum;
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer.
- 4+ years local experience within the Building Services sector.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Work with a Tier 1 Consultancy.
- Attractive rate with views to permanent employment.
- Long-term career opportunity.
- Supportive management team.
- Great team culture.
If you meet the selection criteria and believe you would be an asset to the team, please click the 'Apply Now' button and submit your resume for review.
Please note, this role is open to Australian residents only & only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it