Civil Construction Manager- Onshore Wind farms in Poland
- Report to the CW Project Manager and liaise with management, i.e. project director and deputy, site Director, Contract Manager, CW department manager.
- Accountable for all CW site activities and will collaborate with site Director and Process team for any site interfaces, process interfaces, and co-activity with Process works
- Manage all site activity including foundations, access roads and bridges.
Manage the civil work team on site, which will include:
- Civil Work - Works Manager
- Civil Work (inc. MEP) Engineers
- Civil (inc. MEP) site manager and supervisors,
- Commercial Manager and Quantity Surveyors,
- QA/QC engineers
- H&S (Internal H&S Department)
Responsible for the following activities:
- Managing Clients and Advisor's
- Program of Works
- Work Quality
- Health and Safety
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Onshore Wind Construction Manager Polish Polska
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it