Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a SMP Designer to work on various Mining & Resources projects.
These will be full-time contract positions based the client's offices.
Essentials you will need to have to be considered:
Please note we are only accepting applications from current Australian Residents and won't be screening international applicants at this time.
- 5+ years proven Mechanical, Structural and Piping design experience in the Mining & Resources space, specifically on materials handling equipment
- Extensive experience with various CAD and software packages
- Checking ability
- Strong knowledge of various detailing and modelling software packages
- Ability to supervise and review drawings from other Design Draftsman
- Customer relations and service
- Autonomous personality
- The attitude for high performance and growth within a tight deadline environment
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact!
We look forward to hearing from you. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it