Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Spares Interface Controller based in Yeovil for one of our Aerospace Clients.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- To support in communicating the financial position of all major spare's bids to the business and appropriate auditing authorities.
- Responsible for analysing and maintaining all cost sources available to to ensure the most robust cost base for Customer pricing activities for Export, MoD and Divisional Customers.
- Problem solving to challenge all sources of cost through the company to obtain the most robust cost available. Verify data provided working with Technical Validation/ME on validation and obsolescence issues, Own Production and Procurement areas.
- With guidance ensure that all bid submissions are costed/priced in accordance with the agreed Costing Guidelines
- With guidance and standard template formats - produce, analyse and publish price files with relevant supporting auditing reports and approval documentation for Management and Senior Management.
- Problem solving all costing queries for bids and Customers for recommendation/review with Manager.
-Experience suing SAP is highly desirable
-Analytical/financial experience is desirablePlease contact us for more information.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it