Lead sales initiatives to grow new and existing clients for integrated Protection and Control systems. The customer base is large industrial, infrastructure and utility sector clients.
Qualifications & Desired Background
- Organize and lead virtual teams across Energy Automation product lines to create and close customer opportunities for complex P&C system solutions
- Develop and execute your strategic plan of operations for bookings and present the sales pipeline and forecast to executive management
- Drive activities to identify and pursue new business opportunities utilizing solutions and experience in the industrial, infrastructure and utility verticals with focus on the target markets and customers
- Participate in account planning activities with Sales channels and Business Development Managers to ensure the best technical solution strategies for growth are established and implemented through value proposition development
- Establish and maintain a positive business relationship with customers to become a trusted technical advisor
- Support Product Life-Cycle Management process (PLM) in creating technical requirement documentation based on global and local market needs for development or adaptation of future products, solutions, and systems
- Provide technical guidance and training to Sales channels and Business Development Managers for establishing standards and develop associated recommendations for ongoing business growth
- Previous experience in the sales of different Protection & Control systems as well as direct working knowledge regarding implementation of these solutions
- Strong technical knowledge of Transmission and Distribution equipment
- Track record of account management, including accurate sales forecast, sales process management, and successful attainment of quota in a complex sales environment
- Demonstrated negotiating skills, conflict management skills, sense of accountability, and have the ability to work through others is required
- Demonstrated experience with diverse sales channels - direct, indirect, and diverse sales processes solution sales in large matrix organizations
- Experience with executive presentations
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
energy automation, smart grid, smartgrid, IOT, sales, business development, protection & control, P&C, transmission, relays, solution sales, industrial, PLM, infrastructure, utilities, utility, forecast, t&d, distribution, strategy, strategic
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it