Our Client based in Daventry is currently in need of a Security officer working on days.
The main purpose of the role:
- To carry out all security processes and procedures in line with policy guidelines maximising all search procedures with regards to personal searches, bag searches, locker and car searches. Locker room to be checked at the end of each shift.
- To ensure correct procedures are adhered to by all employees/agency workers/contractors/visitors when entering and leaving the workplace.
- Regular foot patrolling of production areas, warehouse and stores.
- Regular monitoring of CCTV footage, reporting any irregularities to the Security Manager.
- Ensure compliance with company dispatch procedures regarding receipt of goods into the warehouse and also all product being dispatched from warehouse.
- Ensure records are regularly monitored, checked and updated regarding employee and agency workers personal mobile phone details, car registrations etc.
- Ensure compliance of Ingram Micro policies and procedures.
- To attend training courses as and where necessary to ensure personal and team job skills keep pace with legislative and business developments.
- To be aware of the Health & Safety requirements, in accordance with guidelines as set out in the Health & Safety manual.
Candidates must have a valid SIA Licence and have security experience.
If this is something that you may be interested in please apply with an up to date CV
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it