Moguls in the industry, our clients are currently looking for a seasoned MX Designer to assist on a major Roads and Highways project located in the heart of Sydney.
This is your chance to be part of a life changing project that will get you ahead from the rest within this current Infrastructure boom. This is an initial long-term contract with the chance to go permanent, boasting an attractive rate.
About the role:
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Using MX you will help deliver Major Infrastructure in Sydney CBD and surrounding suburbs
- Work in a large team with the potential of leading a smaller team
- Deliver within time lines providing quality drawings
- Be part of a social team with a positive attitude
- Initial 12 month contract with a perm role at the end
- 10 years experience within Civil Design
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Civil Engineering degree is not compulsory but advantageous)
- Exposure to large-scale projects before within Roads and Highways
- RMS experience (local knowledge)
- Experience in leading a team
- Understanding of AUS Standards
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please don't hesitate to hit the 'APPLY NOW' button with an updated CV, alternatively contact Hannah on 0292851082 for a confidential chat. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it