Our client who is a market leader within the Building Services sector, have successfully secured multiple projects for the new year off the back of a successful 2019. Consisting of Healthcare, Commercial & High Rise Residential projects, this key client are seeking the services of a Lead Mechanical Modeller / Drafter to join their team immediately.
- You will be required to lead a small team comprised of 2 drafters who will be reporting to you throughout the design & modelling process of HVAC systems.
- You will chair meetings with clients and staff to provide updates throughout the process.
- You will be reviewing drawings from your team as well as hands on drawing & modelling yourself using REVIT and NAVISWORKS for clash detection.
- You will also attend site, from time to time to attend client presented meetings.
- 5+ years' experience within the HVAC space.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team.
- Proficient in the use of Revit & Navisworks.
- Exposure to small & large Building Services projects with a strong focus on HVAC systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the Construction industry.
- Immediate start, no need to wait around without an income.
- Flexible working arrangement, working 1-2 days from home.
- Excellent team culture, relaxed environment.
- View to permanent employment following a successful contract.
If you believe you would be suitable for this role, please submit your resume for review by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it