The Territory Sales Manager will sell, grow and support all Castrol Passenger Car Oil (PCO) business in assigned geography through our Direct and Distributor Network accounts. The role will support and share responsibility with the Distributor Business Manager (DBM) in the overall distributor management and will manage assigned direct OEM and National/Key Accounts.
Required Experience and Education:
- Work in the Louisiana Direct & Indirect market calling on the automotive segment including New Car Dealers, Quick Lubes and Independent Repair Shops throughout assigned territory to sign new direct accounts.
- Collaborate with assigned set of existing direct accounts
- Work with Wholesale Distributor (WD) Sales force in assigned area to drive BP/Castrol business
- Assist DBM in developing DSR capabilities to sell Castrol - train and coach DSRs on Castrol sales and programs
- Demonstrate, teach and train the Distributor Sales Representatives (DSR)s how to prospect using Castrol programs
- Assist DBM in overall distributor management including scorecard performance
- Assist the DBM in the creation of direct account promotional plans
- Maximize profitable growth of Castrol brands with a focus on premium products and strategic segments
- Manage relationships with large OEM and QL National Account Partner as defined (OEM, National and Key Accounts)
- Participate where appropriate in the development of annual Distributor business plans
- Utilization of digital tools available to support territory management including the use of Salesforce and Castrol Insights.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Experience selling PCO or other related CPG product highly desirable
- Proven ability in territory sales management including creative and fact-based selling, with experience selling to direct and indirect buying accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting, and financial management skills experience relative to the profitable execution of sales plans
- Travel up to 80% required (40-50% overnight)
- Solid ability to identify sources of value and overcome objections
- Fully proficient working with digital sales platforms such as Customer Management Systems and Microsoft office
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it