With the start of 2020 proving to be a busy and successful year, we have opened a new position for a Recruitment Consultant.
About the role
As a company we strongly believe "people are our passion" - that's why we are seeking a goal driven person who has a natural desire to develop relationships with clients and candidates. The successful applicant will have a background in either recruitment or sales and will have prior similar experience. As a Recruitment consultant, your day-to-day tasks will include but are not limited to;
Reasons to join the Synaco Team;
- Attract, interview and retain the best candidates to suit our client's needs;
- Promote vacant positions across a range of digital platforms such as Seek, Facebook, LinkedIn for current roles;
- Develop business activities by cold calling, face to face interviews, and thinking outside of the box;
- Build and maintain relationships with a portfolio of candidates;
- Proactively network and source candidates via social media, LinkedIn, and other various online initiatives;
- Fill job placements matching the right talent with a high sense of urgency working in fast paced environment;
- Grow your network and personal brand in the industry sectors.
- Provide ongoing support to the Account Managers as required and complete ad-hoc duties as required
The team at Synaco are diverse, dynamic and passionate about what we do and how we do it. We are going through an exciting, national growth phase so are looking for motivated, high achievers who are equally as passionate about providing quality service to both clients and candidates, with a company that provides you with the freedom to run this desk like it's your own business. As a close-knit company, we offer an inclusive workforce for all and a work environment that will allow you to flourish both personally and professionally.
- Permanent position - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- Great work life balance
- Competitive salary package - Dependent on experience
- A team environment that values ongoing support and building team morale
- Allowances and great bonus incentives for performances
- Opportunity for career progression
Click APPLY or email your CV and tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, to show your interest for this role or to browse our current roles please head to our current vacancies on our website - https://synacoglobal.com.au/
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it