Assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all initial planning/scheduling efforts for projects in the portfolio.
- Establish documented baseline scopes, schedules, and budgets.
- Review, analyze, and reconcile Field Cost Estimates (VOWD) and make recommendations to PM's.
- Develop Cost Reports at the project / CBS level.
- Analyze SAP ITD's and work with Accounting/Finance to reconcile.
- Regularly update schedules and provide guidance to PM's.
- Document variances, trends, change logs.
- Regularly update TIC forecasts and provide AFE guidance to PM's.
- Identify and analyze risks to baselines.
- Create reports, as appropriate, for relevant stakeholders/team members.
- Chair project status meetings - Coordinate with field and office-based team to gather updates.
- Assist Portfolio Manager with updates to accruals, cash flow, and FY CapEx forecasts.
- Review invoices, and resolve financial / project issues, including PO/contract resolution.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it