Our client specialises in the repairs and refurbishment of large scale mine site equipment from haul trucks, dump trucks, diggers, dozers, graders and Kress haulers and all the precision type components. Due to expanded growth and successful business operations, our client is calling for a skilled Line Borer Machinist to join them in a temporary to permanent opportunity. This is the perfect time to join a successful and hardworking team.
What we are looking for:
In return our client offers:
- Australian Recognised Tradesman qualification
- Line boring experience on heavy industrial equipment such as dump truck trays, buckets, and blades
- Reliable, hardworking and positive attitude
- Great safety record
- Eagerness to make this role your own
- Hard working ethic that aligns with our company's values
**Permanent positions are on offer for people who display great work ethic and contribute to a positive workforce.
- View to permanent position
- 10-hour shift
- $45/hr hourly rate
- Work with a well-established and sought-after company
- Professional work environment and facilities
- Great company culture
- Supportive and friendly work environment
Please submit your most recent resume today. After submitting your application, please feel free to call our office on 07 4927 7724.
** You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for these roles.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it