Currently seeking highly motivated, reliable and experienced Laser Cutters to join our client's workshop based in South West Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Monday - Saturday
- Morning starts
- Ongoing work, temp to perm opportunity
- Programming, operation and maintenance of laser cutting machines
- Loading of cutting programs and adjusting cutting parameter
- Maintain and monitor the cutting performance of the Laser Cutter
- Ability to read and understand basic drawings
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience with CNC Machinery or Laser Cutting
- Good communication skills
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Great pay rate
- Overtime available
- Great enthusiastic team
If interested, please forward your CV by clicking on "APPLY"
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it