A global manufacturer and distributor of earth moving and mining equipment is now looking for a CNC Machinist / Fitter Machinist to join their busy mining workshop based in Somersby.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please read on.
You will be responsible for:
Benefits of the position:
- Programming, setting up and running CNC mills or lathe machines
- Working with lathes, borers and mills
- Operate Fanuc or Heidenhain controls
- Manual turning, CNC milling and drilling, Large CNC vertical borers
- CNC radial drills, Semi - automatic milling machines, 5m manual lathes
- Ensuring that machines are running efficiently and safely
To be successful in this role you will have:
- $43 per hour + pens
- Immediate start
- Casual with view to perm
- CNC Programming with Fanuc, Mazak and Heidenhain experience
- Lathes and Milling experience
- Forklift licence (preferred)
- Trade Certificate as Fitter/ Machinist is an advantage
If this opportunity sounds suitable to you or someone you know, please click the "APPLY" button and submit an up to date copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it