- * Manage the commercial relationship with existing large and multi-site key clients of groups of many smaller clients
- * Proactively contact clients to maintain a consistently high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities to expand upon currently contracted services
- * Meeting with clients face to face or via webinar technologies to educate them on emerging product and service offerings and to promote the business
- * Maintain the revenue and gross profit of each account, ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets, exhausting all additional revenue stream opportunities
- * With the assistance of the relevant internal resources, coordinate the implementation of any new products and\or services
- * Ensure that service requirements are understood and implemented in line with client expectations, revising Service Level Agreements (SLA's) where applicable
- * Develop strategic account plans for each assigned account, with a strong focus of retention in the light of competitive market forces, considering aspects such as decision making, motivation, current and future needs, growth plans, etc. Monitor the execution and progress of these plans and summarize the status to senior management
- * Facilitate the coordination among other business units to ensure that the client experiences a seamless, single point of reference with the business, regardless of topic
- * Monitor the day to day commercial performance of each account within a portfolio of accounts
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it