Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a Mechanical Engineer to join a Sydney based client.
With a significant pipeline of works and another major project recently picked up Progressive and our tier 1 consultancy are currently looking for an experienced Mechanical HVAC Drafter to join their growing team based in Sydney CBD.
What you can bring
Benefits for you
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- Revit/BIM proficiency
- 8-10 years proven experience within the Building Services industry
- Extensive knowledge and implementation of Australia standards
- Managing relationships with Builders and sub-contractors
- Australian residency is required for this position
- Full-time contract position with potential extension based on project requirements.
- Exposure to highly sought out projects
- Be part of a global firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design
If this sounds like you and want to know more, press "Apply Now" with your latest CV and we will be in contact should you fit the requirements. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it