Along with confidence within the role, we are looking for a CSR Design Manager to fit into a niche team growing with skilled individuals to deliver some of Melbourne's most exciting new infrastructure.
Based in Melbourne CBD our clients have requested a CSR Design Manager with MTM competency as a checker to manage a small team on 6-8 CSR designers
Key skill set for this role:
- A background in delivering Major infrastructure projects whilst leading a team
- Proven experience in the Railway industry with Signalling, Track, Combined Services Route (CSR)
- 6+ experience
- Check designs and plans, implementing constructive change where needed
- Ensure all guidelines and standards are met, including the specifications, the safety and environmental regulations.
- Have had a strong background in ensuring time lines have been met and shown competency through other
- Monitoring construction progress
- Actively liaising with subcontractors and suppliers, monitor all activities and progress.
If you want to be part of a life changing infrastructure project and meet all the criteria listed above, please hit the 'APPLY NOW' along with an updated CV.
For a confidential chat to discuss this role in more detail please contact Hannah at Progressive Engineering on 0292851022. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it