Progressive Global Energy are working with a leading oilfield company and we're looking to recruit an experienced instructional designer. This position is a 12 month contract position with a chance it could become a permanent position based out of Greeley, Colorado.
This is a Monday to Friday position and your responsibilities will be to develop and design both safety and technical related training materials and then deliver/administer said training.
Below is a detailed job description
- Primarily responsible for creating engaging learning programs and resources for adult learning
- Partners with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify training objectives and drives the development of training to satisfies these objectives
- Partner in the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of technical and safety training programs for Noble Energy onshore
- Develops resources to support operations through: instructor-led training, computer-based training (CBT), procedure review and development, training artefacts, and as well as self-led training materials for technical, safety, compliance, awareness, and/or other communication activities
- Designs exercises, activities, and scenarios that enhance the learning process
- Creates supporting materials/media to aid in adult learning (CBT, video, simulations, graphics, etc.)
- Conducts instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Utilizes surveys, or other methodologies, to evaluate the effectiveness of training materials and events
- This role necessitates approximately 5% travel outside of Colorado
- Demonstrated ability developing adult instructional resources, including: instructor-led course content, instructor guides, workbooks, active learning content and exercises, video products, online content (computer-based training), and other relevant technical and safety resources
- Demonstrated ability to apply learning theory, adult learning principles, active learning, and instructional design
- Experience performing needs assessment
- Ability to write clean and concise instructional content and CBT/video scripts
- Demonstrated Graphic design capability, including: creating graphics in PowerPoint and Illustrator in support of visualizing instructional content for adult learners
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Articulate Storyline (or similar)
- If this job is something you feel you'd be interested in then please call Kieran Quinn on 832 900 5919 as soon as possible and have your most up to date resume ready to email me. If this position isn't for you but you know of someone who would be interested then please feel free to forward to them. Feel free to screen grab and post on any of your social media platforms.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
"Instructional Designer" OR "Trainer" OR "Training Specialist" OR "Instuctional Desgin"
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it