- Topsides Facilities Engineer responsible for technical oversight of GOM deep water asset(s)
- Coordination of brownfield projects with internal stakeholders to meet business goals and objectives
- Assessment and management of risks associated with project development and brownfield operations
- Project identification - process optimization, reliability, operability, asset integrity, downtime reduction, production increase
- Development and management of project scopes, schedules, budgets
- Management/oversight of engineering effort, including engineering contractors
- Coordination and management of facility construction campaigns, including planning, execution and downtime required
- Progress and cost reporting to upper management and partners
- Management of interfaces between topsides, marine, drilling, subsea, operations and regulatory
- Support the Management of Change process
- Optional travel to offshore assets
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it