Morson International, working in close partnership with a leading organisation, have an excellent opportunity for a Building Fabric Supervisor based at our clients site in Dunbar.
The main remit of this position will be to assist in the provision and delivery of a high quality Building maintenance service. The role will also include assisting in the operation, repair and maintenance of building fabric and engineering services while working within a multi-disciplinary hard service team environment.
Additional responsibilities of the role will include (but not limited to);
- Lead and supervise the Building Fabric/Joinery team and relevant Sub Contractors to deliver an excellent service as set out in the contract output specification
- Responsible for ensuring that all planned and reactive internal and external building fabric maintenance is delivered to contractual specifications and in compliance with all relevant standards and specifications
To be considered for this position, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent qualification in an appropriate Building Fabric discipline
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Must be able to manage people, be self-motivating, able to work on own initiative, liaise and delegate effectively with staff operating in a multi-disciplinary environment
- A sound knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act, the Construction Design and Management Regulations and show understanding of statutory maintenance requirements, legislation, Health Technical Memorandums, Health Building Notes and other technical documentation
- Good level of verbal, written and numeric skills and must be computer literate
- A sound knowledge of standard spreadsheet packages and computerised estates and project management systems
- Experience of managing contractors preferred
- Sound awareness of risk assessment and working safely
- Experience with Building Fabric/Services
- Previous FM experience would be an advantage
- Full driving licence required
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary package in addition to a fantastic working environment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV via the "apply now
" link on this page or contact Hugh Hardie
in the Morson Grangemouth
office on 01324 666 888.
For a list of other vacancies, please visit the Morson International website on: