My client, one of the world's large food and Beverage Company is currently looking for an R&D Process Engineer to join their team located in Tulatin, Oregon. This is a 6-month contract position with a strong possibility of extension or becoming full time.
Objective of the Position:
- Will help with conducting trials in the co-packer to make sure they are able meet the same quality of the product.
- Lead moderately complex engineering projects/investigations, and/or support complex projects with some supervision. Conduct feasibility studies and implement new/improved process/packages.
- Integrate process expertise & knowledge into early product development process. Build cohesive relationship as liaison between Product Development, Quality organization, Engineering, Supply Chain and Thermal Plant operations during the commercialization process.
- Provide process engineering knowledge to implement efficient and effective technology transfer between Science &Technology, R&D and the thermal plants.
- Perform a robust situation assessment, document manufacturing methods, and procedures. Analyze and trend data to ensure that manufacturing systems will reliably deliver high quality product as designed within specification and cost. Document test results & conclusions, process parameters, critical control points and specifications.
- Review engineering drawings, automated process sequence descriptions and capital installation from process prospective.
- Commission / validate & start-up of new processes / equipment.
- Drive the development of innovative processes/technologies and commercialization of new business initiatives. Develop innovative approaches for testing and problem resolution. Determine appropriate design application
- +5 years' Experience in Process Engineering
- 10 years' experience a food/beverage/ingredient manufacturing environment.
- This person must have engineering (chemical/mechanical) knowledge, and has
- Experience with thermal soups/broths in a recart package (cartons instead of cans).
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical) or related field
- Good Communication skills, both verbally and written
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Process Engineer, R&D, Engineer
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it