Get involved in this fast-moving company which is head above the rest in the industry, with their inventive design and solutions. You have a chance to grow your career underneath their vastly developed technical team.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Electrical design and modelling of projects in Revit. You will be working on a contract with a major Rail Station with guidance from the management team when needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Produce 3D models using Revit
- 3D coordination and clash detection
- Regular involvement in coordination with other services
- Ability to create MEP Revit work sets and understanding of Revit work-sharing process.
- 3+ years of experience using Revit drafting in electrical services
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Engineering would be advantageous
- Display previous successful project delivery on large commercial or residential projects is preferred
If this sounds like something you would be interested in hit the 'APPLY NOW' button with an updated CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it