My client, a Major Shipowner are looking for people to join their Technical Department within Europe & Asia.
Daily duties may include but not limited to:
1. To monitor/evaluate and assess Fleet's vessels performance (speed, fuel and lub oil consumption, PMS, Lub Oils analysis, SMS documentation).
2. To execute technical activities (preventive and corrective maintenance, annual Class and special surveys, dry-dockings, vessels Retrofits, repairs etc.)
3. To prepare D/D specifications and yards' comparative evaluation.
4. To execute ship visits audits, in order to verify/confirm vessel's and crew performance
5. To monitor/control Fleet's vessels techno-economical performance (techno-economical management in terms of relevant Technical Services and Spares Purchasing based on Yearly budget.
6. To execute and monitor Guarantee Claims for vessels under guarantee period.
8. To execute New Building vessels deliveries
10. To follow up and adopt maker's service letters and or New Regulations in order to enhance Fleet vessels performance
11. Further training and seminars will follow in order to enhance the technical skills.
Requirements for the role:
At least 5 years' technical operations experience
Proven personnel management of technical staff
A degree in Marine Related Subject
Experience with Scrubbers or Ballast Water projects
Previous experience on Marine/Shipbuilding projects
This position is offering a market leading daily rate and excellent opportunites for growth.
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com and I will be in touch.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Scott Louisiana US Contract Negotiable
Qatar QA Contract Up to £229.65 per day
Virginia Virginia US Permanent Negotiable
Virginia Virginia US Permanent Up to £135329.10 per annum + commission + benefits
Fairfax Virginia US Permanent bonus + relocation assistance