My client, a market leader in the Shipbuilding industry is looking for a team of HVAC Commissioning Engineers to support their on-going projects.
As the successful candidate, you will be tasked with carrying out the commissioning of the HVAC systems; balancing air handling units, testing and starting up the systems.
Please see the details below:
Job Title: HVAC Commissioning Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Language required: English
- Ideally several years of professional experience in HVAC (commissioning, repairs, servicing, maintenance)
- Previous experience on Marine/Shipbuilding projects
- Qualifications/Degree in Heating, Cooling & Ventilation technology or similar
- Good command of English language
- Team player
- Sense of responsibilty and independent working methods
- Willing to relocate for the duration of the project (typically 6-12 months)
Schedule: 40 hours a week + overtime when required
Contract: Full-time, temporary
This is an opportunity with a market leader in the Marine industry with the possibility to extend.
Please send your applications to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Kuala Lumpur MY Permanent Negotiable
Scott Louisiana US Contract Negotiable
Qatar QA Contract Up to £229.65 per day
Virginia Virginia US Permanent Negotiable
Virginia Virginia US Permanent Up to £135329.10 per annum + commission + benefits