You will be part of the Transport Team on a joint venture project, reporting into the Senior Project Manager.
This is a great opportunity to work on an RMS project, involving a major NSW roads and highways/rail project.
What You'll Do
Here at Progressive we have a unique opportunity available for experienced and driven Utilities Project Manager with experience in Civil Infrastructure, predominately in the rail, roads and highways space. The role will consist of;
Who You Are
- Project Manage, deliver and control a range of projects, working alongside a knowledgeable and experienced team to carry out life changing outcomes
- Have a strong understanding of the rail, roads and highways space to implement change where needed
- Liaise with the client and ensure key project deliverables of time, cost and quality are executed and oversee site works,
- Degree Qualified Engineer.
- Have 10 + years' experience with minimum 4 years' experience in a PM role
- Experience working on utilities projects, electrical, gas etc
- Have ability to work to RMS standards
- Use of leadership qualities to encourage the best work from your team and ensure they are able to meet deadlines within the project
To be part of this amazing venture, hit the 'APPLY NOW' button with an updated CV now!To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website. Award Winner for: Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018 Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018 To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it