As Design manager you will lead the transport team into lead multi-faceted design in accordance to RMS legislation's. You will possess extensive knowledge of roads and highways design and have past experience in guiding a team of civil skilled individuals.
Equipped with a degree in Civil Engineering, you will mentor and approve the team below you to create life changing roads/highways to Sydney CBD based out of their city office but overseeing several major projects. The Design Manager will be under counsel of the Senior Project Manager, and have the ability to work within a close knit group.
What the role will consist of:
- Responsible for Compliance with Scope of Works Technical Criteria (SWTC) as set out by RMS.
- Following Design Plan, Ministers Conditions Of Approval (MCOA) .
- Revised Environmental Management Measures (REMM's)Attending Safety in Design (SID) workshops
- Complying with Sustainability and Durability standards
- Managing a team of skilled designers underneath you to carry out life changing projects in and around Sydney CBD.
Benefits for you
- Previous experience leading a team
- Working to RMS standards
- Experience working on RMS Civil Design delivery experience
- Tertiary Civil qualifications.
- Excellent Technical, Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working on medium-large scale Road and/or Highway projects
- Design Management experience working in a design consultancy.
- 12 month minimum contract role with high chance of going permanent
- Exposure to major projects, with life changing impacts within NSW
- Be part of a global firm
- Excellent competitive rate
- Join a company which values it's employees and their personal and professional development
To apply for this amazing opportunity hit the 'APPLY NOW' button along with your update CV.To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website. Award Winner for: Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018 Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018 To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it