In this role you will bring extensive Project Manager Experience in the roads and highways infrastructure, being responsible for the overall Program Delivery for medium to large Roads and Maritime Services Highways projects. This is your chance to be part of potentially lifechanging projects delivered in around central Sydney!
What you can bring
Benefits for you
- Proven track record as a Project Manager in the successful delivery of Roads and Maritime Projects on time, within budget and outstanding quality.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Civil Engineering.
- 10+ years background in the roads and highways space at least 5 working withing RMS standards
- Experience managing a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, scientists and technical officers
- Impeccable written and verbal skills
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design
- Minimum 12 month contract role with likely extension or Perm options
- Exposure to highly sort out projects
- Be part of a global firm
- Competitive rate
To apply, click on the "Apply Now" link below and please forward your updated CVTo find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website. Award Winner for: Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018 Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018 To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it