My client, a marker leader in the Marine HVAC industry, is looking for an experienced Site Supervisor to oversee on-site duties with on-going projects.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Supervising and participating in maintenance and operation of works on the project; inspecting maintenance and repair works to insure procedures comply with specifications; maintains preventative maintenance programs for marine equipment and vessels; recommending modifications and changes; preparing reports and maintaining appropriate records; ordering/using supplies and materials for maintenance and repair works.
Requirements for the position:
- Strong knowledge of Marine maintenance and repair
- Strong knowldge of the operation and maintenance of Marine HVAC systems
- Experienced in the practice and principles of site supervision
- Experienced in a Marine/Shipbuilding site environment
- Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical problems
- Experience in HVAC installation/commissioning is an advantage
- English language essential; Danish & Norwegian a strong advantage
This position is offering a market leading daily rate and excellent opportunites for growth.
If you are suitable and meet the above requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Cheshire Cheshire GB Permanent Negotiable
Indonesia ID Contract Negotiable
Kuala Lumpur MY Permanent Negotiable
Scott Louisiana US Contract Negotiable
Qatar QA Contract Up to £229.65 per day