My client, a leading player in the Marine industry is looking for HVAC & Refrigeration Commissioning Engineers to join their busy team in Germany on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate, you will be tasked with carrying out installation, commissioning, repairs, servicing, maintenance and other engineering activities on various refrigeration/air conditioning/hot and cold water systems.
In addition, you will be required to prepare project-related documentation/reports, fault-finding and analysis.
Please see the details below:
Job Title: HVAC/Refrigeration Commissioning Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Language required: German & English
- Ideally several years of professional experience in HVAC/Refrigeration engineering (installation, commissioning, repairs, servicing, maintenance)
- Qualifications/Degree in Heating, Cooling & Ventilation technology or similar
- Good command of German & English language
- Team player
- Sense of responsibilty and independent working methods
- Willing to relocate to Germany on a permanent basis
- Willing to travel
Schedule: 35-40 hours a week (Monday-Friday)
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
This is a competitive permanent package with a market leading player in the Marine industry with excellent growth opportunities.
My client is looking to fill these vacancies as soon as possible. Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Cheshire Cheshire GB Permanent Negotiable
Indonesia ID Contract Negotiable
Kuala Lumpur MY Permanent Negotiable
Scott Louisiana US Contract Negotiable
Qatar QA Contract Up to £229.65 per day