Job Title: Mechanical Field Service Engineer - Aero Derivative Gas Turbines (Korea)
Being one of the largest oil field services companies, my client offers smart ways to bring energy to the world. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a Mechanical Field Service Engineer (Aero Derivative Gas Turbines), who will be based in Korea for a 1-month contract duration.
Contract Duration: 1 month
- Plan maintenance outages and unscheduled maintenance events
- Provide technical advice and support to clients, as well as participate in the installation, commissioning and maintenance of equipment
- Access e-Tools system to locate and source technical information, including reports, drawings and Bills of Material
- Interpret information in line with requirements, and give advice to client
- Interact with the engineering team, both locally and internationally
- Act as a single point of contact between clients and the organisation for technical issues
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, involving LM6000 Turbines
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it