You will be joining the drafting team using MicroStation to draft for a major infrastructure project in Victoria. This is a great opportunity to gain experience working for an international leading supplier of consulting and infrastructure support services.
Overview of the role:
What you will need:
- Immediate start
- Minimum 6 month contract (high chance of extension)
- Working in the heart of Melbourne
- Exciting role working with a skilled team to deliver key infrastructure projects withing Melbourne
- Experienced use of MicroStation
- 3+ years of working Australian experience civil drafting
- 5+ years of experience in drafting
- Previous experience working on roads or rail projects with Microstation working independently
If you meet the minimal requirement listed above and you would be interested in working as Civil Drafter in a large multinational consultancy, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it