Project Director needed In Saudi Arabia to join a global property consultant on one of their Infrastructure projects. This is a permanent opportunity working on residency status in the Kingdom.
Client & Project:
The client in question is a global property consultant who has recently been awarded a multiple million USD infrastructure and development project in the Western Provence of Saudi Arabia. The project will mainly be focusing on the project development, enhancement and new construction of the regions infrastructure such as road networks, public development & spaces, parks and expressway's.
Few more details about the role & background:
- Senior professional that is currently in a Director position looking to make the step up or currently in a position of Leadership with expert skills in project development & services offered by the company.
- Take complete total ownership of the delivery of their projects, managing of their people, invoicing and contracting
- Well experienced in Running the a P&L
- Ability to build relations with end client and ability to manage the end client
- Will be the key escalation point for any technical issues on the project.
- Middle East Experience not essential but would be preferred
- Background working for PMC's and not just contractors
- Well experienced in Project Management and Direction on large scale infrastructure projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global player in the Middle East's fastest growing regions.
Please apply through the link to be considered for the role.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
project director, asset management, project development, asset management, infrastructure
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it