About the company:
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the Oil & Gas power generation, transmission and distribution solution is recruiting a Mark6E - DCS Commissioning Engineer to join their Engineering team in East Malaysia, Bintulu.
About the job:
As the Mark6E - DCS Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for a range of business critical task Including:
- Responsible for the commissioning operation of Mark6E - DCS system for Combined Cycle Power Plants from handover from construction to commissioning until handover to client
- Any kind of operation of equipment is performed in a safe and timely manner
- Organize and supervise the safe operation of the plant (site rules, safety regulations, shift plan, shift log, etc.) by arrangement with the commissioning lead/ manage
- Deviations from the agreed goals are reported and that corrective measures are initiated by arrangement, and support of the commissioning lead/ manager.
- Maintaining an operation logbook. Provide information to commissioning lead/ manager for reporting purposes.
To succeed in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
Status of hiring:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Automation Engineering or relevant
- Minimum 5 years in GE Mark6 DCS commissioning of combined cycle power plant. (Please note that Mark6e GT/ST control TA experience is NOT considered)
- Experience of combined cycle plant systems/ equipment commissioning (hot and cold commissioning included).
- Experience with combined cycle plant process optimizing during transient tests, start up, shutdown
- Willing to commit for short 1 year contract duration.
- Must be willing to work and base in Bintulu Sarawak, Malaysia - Power Plant construction site on commissioning stage.
- Available to start work on very short notice. Ideally report work in early Jan 2020.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it