About the company:
As a result of ongoing and continued success both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader in marine and engineering solution specialise in offshore & onshore facilities.
The company is recruiting a Project Control Manager to join their team in Johor, Malaysia.
About the job:
As the Project Control Manager you will be responsible for a range of business critical task Including:
- Manage project financials to ensure meeting with initial cost strategies and cost spending are on-track with approved working budget.
- Manage potential overrun with PMT for early mitigation initiatives to save costs.
- Report on financial performance of the project and potential risks and opportunities to assist PMT in taking crucial decision.
- Few key aspects of the responsibilities are: Cost Control Plan, Detailed budget Preparation, Cost Forecast and Reporting, Contract Management & Claims, Project Cash Flow, Cost Advice, Budget Conformance and Cost Monitoring, Tax Invoices and Receivables and Project Closure.
To succeed in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree Quantity Survey, Engineering, Project Management or relevant.
- Minimum 8 years in relevant working experience ideally in Oil & Gas engineering environment.
- Good knowledge in project costing, subcontract, contract management and related fields in oil & gas industry.
- Work experience in large scale of EPC/ EPCI project for either onshore/ offshore project will be highly advantage.
- Must be willing to be based in Pasir Gudang, Johor.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it