Project Controls Manager needed In Saudi Arabia to join a global property consultant on one of their Infrastructure projects. This is a permanent opportunity working on residency status in the Kingdom.
Client & Project:
The client in question is a global property consultant who has recently been awarded a multiple million USD infrastructure and development project in the Western Provence of Saudi Arabia. The project will mainly be focusing on the project development, enhancement and new construction of the regions infrastructure such as road networks, public development & spaces, parks and expressway's.
Main roles and purpose:
- To support the project manager & project director with progress reporting including schedule updates, forecast to complete, variance identification and opportunities for improvement
- To manage the project control resources required to deliver a multiple million pound cross functional engineering project.
- Advice and consult on the application of effective planning techniques and controls (earned value, cost and schedule variance, estimates at completion, critical path analysis).
- The management of the project cost control team including cost engineers, planners and QS
- Provide project controls management, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status and reporting, baseline change control, risk management, earned value management guidance and tools.
- Support programme integration, governance, formats, plan optimisation, and project controls best practices.
- Support and advise on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver projects.
We are looking for PCM's who have a background working on large scale infrastructure projects, ideally working directly for project management consultants rather than solely contractors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global player in the Middle East's fastest growing regions.
Kindly apply through the link to be considered. We are also hiring Project Director, Commercial Manager and Senior QS for the same company & project. You can apply through the same link should this be more suited to your experience.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
project controls manager, construction, real estate, project development, marine, infrastructure
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it