Progressive Global Energy are working with a leading oil and gas service company and we're looking to recruit two pipeline operators on a long term 12 month contract basis.
These positions are based in Seminole TX (63 miles North of Odessa TX and 30 miles East of Hobbs NM).
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 hour days (7.30am - 3.3pm) and then when regular shift starts it will be 12 hour days (7.30am - 7.30pm). Lots of overtime available up to 20%
Pay for this role is set at $35 per hour and we have a resume review scheduled with the hiring managers Thursday 21st November (1 week from today) with interviews to happen Friday 22nd of November or the week after.
The ideal candidate will have
- Skills: 2-3 years minimum Pipeline/ Station Operator experience.
- Knowledge of pipelines stations, valves, station clean up and storage.
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity in the use of tools and equipment. Good verbal/ written communication skills, decision making skills and strong work ethic.
- Must be willing to work overtime and handle call-outs and ideally live within 1 hour response time of job assignment.
- Basic computer skills including spreadsheet and word processing applications.Responsibilities:
- Performs terminal and station operations by coordinating with Pipeline Control and other affiliates to ensure timely, safe and quality controlled handling of products.
- Tank gauging, manifold line up, development of paperwork and log/record information related to inventories and quality control.
- Operation of process related equipment, preventative maintenance of equipment and product quality sampling.
- Testing, basic product accounting, product measurement, working with flammable corrosive chemicals and loading and unloading rail tank cars and trucks.
- Must be knowledgeable of environmental regulations and company policy concerning handling and disposal of hazardous substances.
- Participates in available cross training to effectively develop skills in areas specific to other operators and technicians.
- Maintain facility appearance and safety through good housekeeping practices inside and outside of the facilities.
- Attend all safety meetings and complete safety training courses as required
- Equipment Needed: FRC (provided by Progressive), Steel toe boots (Contractor provides), safety glasses, Hard Hat (Provided by our end client)
If this role is something you are interested in applying for then please feel free to respond to this email with a copy of your most up to date resume and follow up with a call on Friday 15th of November or week beginning Monday 18th of November.
If this role isn't for you but you know of someone who would be interested in the role then please feel free to pass this email on or screen shot it and share on your various social media outlets.
Principal Oilfield Service Recruiter
Progressive Global Energy
832 900 5919
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it