For 3 different projects, we are looking for Contracts Engineers. The primary task of this role is post contract award to provide contractual and commercial input to Project Management.
Roles available in Northern Europe, Middle East and East Asia!
Capability profile / Qualifications:
- Support Project Managers and Project Contracts Manager on all commercial and contractual aspects.
- Implementation of Project contractual strategy.
- Make sure compliance is follwed in accordance with all contractual procedures.
- Monitor all project correspondence for commercial and contractual relevant matters.
- Supervise the entire project admin process
- Maintain correspondence registers in order to anticipate potential claims.
- Draft commercial and contractual project correspondence.
- Participate in project meetings and ensure adequate administrational follow up.
- Business Law education with a strong technical affinity or an engineering background with well-developed legal and contractual awareness.
- Minimum of 6+ to 10 years' experience in similar position in the same industry (offshore & engineering)
- Experience in Fabrication yards a plus
- Knowledge of Common Law systems
- Good knowledge of oral and written English (mandarin would be an advantage)
- Frequent travel abroad may be required
Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted for an intial phone interview.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it