Based in South West Sydney, our client, a key player in the heavy industrial arena is looking for galvanisers.
About the role:
- Working all stages of the galvanising process
- Ability to work with all types of metal
- Usage of overhead crane - North South / East West CB
- Usage of hand and power tools
- Preparing materials for coating
- Removal of rust, surface checking
- Care of products through beginning to end stages
- Monday to Friday work with some Saturdays
- Day, Afternoon and Night shifts available
- Available to work some Saturdays
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to follow instructions
- Possess good attention to detail
- Physically fit
- Reliable with a solid work history
- Experience skimming, jigging and fettling is an advantage
Interested? Click on the apply button below to submit your resume. If you have any questions, please contact Darrianne on 0429 771 866.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it