I am currently working on an exciting exclusive opportunity within a growing Management Consultancy in London.
They are currently looking for Senior Consultants to join their Energy Retail team.
You will be working at the forefront of the Energy Sector alongside market specialists with deep industry knowledge where you will be able to broaden your skill set and expertise.
- Stewarding Ofgem through the process to implement the Standard Variable Price Cap
- Advising government bodies on major changes to the industry, such as the Smart Metering rollout
- Helping our clients to solve their most critical business problems, such as improving efficiency, re-engineering customer experience, and using the latest technologies to deliver these improvements
- An expert within the Energy Retail sector with a minimum of 10 years experience
- Project Management experience
- Consultancy experience
- Experience in debt collection
- Experience in cost/complaint reduction
- Experience in business transformation in either front or back office
For more information about this role please contact our London office
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it