About the role
In this role, you will bring extensive 12D design experience and join an expert team based in Sydney CBD working on a major road and highways project.
You will be:
What you can bring
- Providing detailed and accurate 12d civil design
- Designing roads, earthworks, pavement and stormwater drainage
- Provide drafting support to the design engineers
- Ability to work within specified time frames and ensuring client's needs are met
- Liaise with local councils and other authorities in the preparation of designs and approval processes
Benefits for you
- 5+ years experience as a 12D Designer
- Extensive background 12d and AutoCAD
- Relevant tertiary qualification in civil engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience working on major road projects
- RMS experience including strong knowledge of Austroads, Australian Standards & Council design standards
- Understand and have design capability with developed judgement in anticipating problematic designs.
- 12-18 month contract role with likely extension
- Exposure to highly sort out projects
- Be part of a global firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design
For your chance to be a part of this amazing opportunity, hit the 'APPLY NOW' button and attach your latest CV. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it