About the company:
As a results of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the Oil & Gas Engineering Consulting company is recruiting a Planner to join their Malaysia Offshore Operations team.
About the job:
The Planner is responsible for scheduling and coordination of all offshore operational and maintenance activities are carried out to meet the requirements of the asset, company and legislative requirements in liaison with the onshore planner. Responsible for range of business critical task Including:
- Offshore owner of both 90 day plan and 5 week look ahead, ensuring that all planned and corrective maintenance is effectively scheduled to meet requirements taking into account the activities in the asset plan and associated vendor requirements
- Ensure, in conjunction with the ICP, Maintenance Supervisor, Production Supervisor and Integrity Engineer that all assurance activities are carried out on schedule and comply with the installation's verification scheme
- Monitor vendor & equipment control on/off the platform with cost efficiency in mind, administration of temporary equipment register.
- Responsible for reviewing & prioritising all corrective work to ensure corrective work order priorities
- Ensure any conflict in respect to resources is highlighted to the relevant parties
- Coordination and scheduling of all Maintenance, Operations and Construction activities to avoid unnecessary conflicts and ensure maximum plan attainment with efficient use of resources
- Organise and support weekly planning and daily review meetings, issue agreed plans and action logs, ensure necessary information is available offshore
- Ensure that all Maintenance, Construction and QA records and histories are maintained accurately and up to date, including necessary documentation on pressure vessels, PSV's and other information pertaining to the Certifying Authority
- Monitor costs associated with spares usage, materials repairs, equipment rentals, contract support services etc.
To success in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering related
- Minimum 5 years in Planning work experience in Oil & Gas, offshore operation highly advantage.
- Good knowledge with microsoft project and excel.
- Willing to travel offshore approximately once a month (depending on the need)
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it