Our client is a leader in providing engineering solutions to the mining and construction industries who are at the top in their field of innovation and at the forefront of automation technology.
They are seeking a Service Technician to join their service team working on heavy plant equipment for both above and underground mines
Ideally, you will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Creating and developing strong relationships with customers and team members
- Carrying out specialised repairs, rebuilds and maintenance work a range of surface and underground mining equipment
- Service and repairs on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and RCS systems
- Resolve complex equipment related issues including diagnostics and fault finding
- Equipment repairs in the field and the workshop
- Provide technical product support customers
- Comply with SHEQ and WHS requirements
- Mechanical, heavy diesel, electrical or hydraulic trade qualifications or similar.
- Customer facing experience or similar
- Extensive experience in the maintenance of surface and underground mobile mining equipment, hydraulic repairs, diagnostics, and low voltage electrical repairs.
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance experience.
- Heavy mobile plant equipment rebuilds
- Proven ability to trouble shoot and fault find complex electrical, mechanical and hydraulic problems
- Epiroc surface and underground product experience will be highly regarded
- You must be a strong team player with a positive attitude and commitment to all areas of service operations.
Interested? Submit your resume by clicking the apply button below. For more information, contact Darrianne on 0429 771 866.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it