We are recruiting for experienced Electrical Engineer. An exciting opportunity to come and work for our client based in Cardiff NSW.
Working for a company offering a range of world class light, power and pumping solutions to leading mining, industrial, agriculture, government, commercial and civil construction entities.
What you must have:
- Develop technically adept solutions to meet client requirements
- Provide technical advice to internal and external customers
- Prepare cost estimates to assist in the preparations of tender responses
- Analyse existing power generation systems and design upgrades or enhancements
- Remain abreast of latest technologies and products
- Provide effective and concise reports
- Lead Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance testing
- Produce design, test, commissioning and handover reports
What's on offer:
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering degree - preferred but not essential
- Product development experience
- Effective time management and project planning skills
- Good understanding of electrical, communication and control systems
- A minimum of 3 years Electrical Engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience working on multiple high value projects
- Direct experience within a manufacturing / assembly environment with a focus on continuous improvement
- Development of knowledge and skills
- A fantastic team environment
If this opportunity sounds suitable to you, click the "APPLY
" button or contact our office on (02) 9734 7252.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it