Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for an Electrical Engineer to join a Perth based client.
This will be a full-time contract position based at the client's office.
Some of the key responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Understand the client's requirements and the project
- Design and engineering for non-process mining infrastructure
- Lighting and earthing design , HV/LV
- Using vendor drawings and information sheets to develop the model
Qualifications, skills and experience we are looking for:
- Diploma of Engineering or equivalent (electrical)
- 10+ years' experience with HV/LV electrical and lightening design
- Experience within multidisciplinary projects (non-process mining infrasture)
- Ability to take instruction and work unsupervised
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it